No purchase is required to play or win a prize.Buying will not help you win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstake.
1. DATES OF PROMOTION: From July 1, 2022 through September 30, 2022 while supplies last, or until the Grand Prize specified below is validly won (the “Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, must have a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bella Bella Enterprises Inc. (“Employees”), its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and members of Employees’ immediate family (mother, father, siblings, children) are not eligible.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, show up to your consultation, confirm your appointment via our automated system or via phone call and reply “Here” when arriving for your consultation. Contestants may only enter once per promotion. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the promotion rules before any prize will be awarded. All taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: If due to printing, technical problems, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize will be permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right, but not obligation, to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Contestants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion. Confirmation emails returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsor, Sponsor’s Designees, their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns, and advertising and promotional agencies harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen PINs.
5. GRAND PRIZE: One potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the Promotion Period on or about October 15, 2022, from among all eligible entries received. Prize payout amount is dependent on the cost of procedure desired, up to but not exceeding $1,000. The Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent on the total number of entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or Independent Sweepstakes Administrator at Bella Bella Enterprises Inc, 200 E Grayson St. Suite 126, San Antonio, Texas 78212, 210-776-2507. The potential winner or winners will be contacted by e-mail or by phone at the e-mail address or phone number provided during the booking of their consultation. Winners of the Grand Prize must provide a valid driver’s license in which name and date of birth match the information given at time of booking a consultation. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within four (4) calendar days of notification. Failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize will be paid in the form of a check, which shall be made available to the Grand Prize winner for pick up at one of the Sponsor’s affiliates locations. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail that the check is available for pick-up. The check must be picked up by the winner in person at the Agreed location from the Sponsor’s available locations list within five (5) days of notification that the check is available for pick-up. Any check not picked-up within such five day period will be forfeited and the Grand Prize represented by such check will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Drawings will continue to be held at: Bella Bella Enterprises, 200 E Grayson St. Suite 126, San Antonio, Texas 78212, 210-776-2507, on the first day of each month which is not a weekend day or holiday, until all prizes are awarded.
6. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, contestants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor’s Designees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this promotion.
7. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email account used to log in to book a consultation will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email account by a service provider or other entity responsible for assigning email accounts for the service. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any and all aspects of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to randomly select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
8. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES; AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Bexar County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will a contestant be permitted to obtain awards for and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of winners, if any, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Bella Bella Discount Sweepstake 2022-3 Winners List,” c/o Bella Bella Enterprises, 200 E Grayson St. Suite 126, San Antonio, Texas 78212, 210-776-2507. Requests must be received by November 30, 2022.10. SPONSOR and INDEPENDENT SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor is Bella Bella Enterprises, Inc.; 200 E Grayson st. Suite 126 , San Antonio, TX 78212, (210) 776-2507. The Independent Sweepstakes Administrator is Bella Bella Enterprises, Inc.; 200 E Grayson st. Suite 126 , San Antonio, TX 78212, (210) 776-2507.