Ready To Look Your Best
See if Plastic Surgery Is Right For You!
Where should we send you the Cosmetic Surgery voucher?
As long as you schedule your consultation with Dr. Johnson within 30 days of claiming this voucher, this voucher is valid.
Or Call Us If You Have Any Questions!
Why Should I Consider Plastic Surgery?
• Liposuction is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes excess fat and contours the body
• Many people opt for liposuction to sculpt the waist and flanks
• The procedure takes one to four hours, and most patients have dramatic results after only one session
• Liposuction is commonly combined with other cosmetic procedures like a tummy tuck or breast lift, often as part of a mommy makeover
• It can permanently remove pockets of stubborn fat, in larger volumes than is possible with nonsurgical treatments
• The surgeon can contour the body as they remove fat
• The fat can be purified and transferred to add more fullness in other areas
• Most patients who had liposuction procedures say it was “Worth it!” and that their clothes fit better, they have more confidence, and they feel younger
• Many patients say it kickstarted a healthier lifestyle, and that they’ve become more fit since their recovery
• Most people can return to their regular activities in three to four weeks
• Liposuction is an outpatient procedure that’s done with either local anesthesia and IV sedation (for a small area) or general anesthesia
• The procedure itself should not hurt, since you’ll either be fully asleep (with general anesthesia) or very relaxed and sleepy (with local plus sedation)
• Recovery can be painful. You’ll feel very sore, especially during the first few days after liposuction. You’ll be swollen and bruised, and you’ll need at least a week to rest before you head back to work